Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Compensation: Not Specified
Fort Construction is a full-service construction firm offering design build, preconstruction, construction management and general contracting services. The Project Management position will be responsible for the successful completion of the construction project from start to finish.
- Coordinate, manage and drive the construction project to ensure the project is completed on time and within budget, while meeting or exceeding the customer’s needs and expectations
- Establish and write subcontracts for each project while understanding and abiding by the terms of the owner’s contract
- Create project schedules and manage the budget and financial reporting throughout the life of the project
- Maintain successful working relations with the Owner, Architect, Subcontractors and Vendors
- 2 – 5 years of experience in the construction industry; Project Management experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree Required; Construction Science, Civil Engineering or related field preferred
- Commercial construction experience required
- Possess leadership qualities and ability to motivate others
- Efficient written and verbal communication, time management, and problem solving skills
- Ability to establish and maintain successful working relationships with both the client and the subcontractors working on the project
- Strong computer skills and proficient using Microsoft products (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook, Project)
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- The duties of this position require physical ability to climb stairs, ladders, and uneven surfaces as well as maneuvering around equipment and tools on a job site. The employee will spend the majority of their time in the office, but will be required to visit the job site regularly.
Fort Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org OR submit your information below.